Sidor

6.7.11

A photo, a page and a freebie !

Hi,

My blog is still a mess, but I will finish it some other day when the sun don´t shine :)

I have actually scrapped a page (!) - with stuff that I have made... it is Theodor searching for the perfect earthworm for his fishinghook !



....and here is the minikit with the elements and some papers:
































Download papers >>
Download elements >>

And finally a picture of Ida. This is just before I left her for a week of gymnastictraining at "Stadium Sportscamp"
That was all for know - have a great rest of the week, I would love to see if you scrap anything :)

16 kommentarer:

Galina sa...

Wow, this is really gorgeous kit! Thank you!!!

Sue sa...

So good to see you scrapping & designing Therese ... thanks for the mini kit ... love those doodles!

Ruebchensmum sa...

Thank you for this sweet mini kit Therese, nice to see you blogging again. I am a fan of your layouts.
Hugs
Corinna

Mojosanti Designs sa...

Thank you so much for this lovely mini kit.

Marjo sa...

Thanks! It's so lovely!!!

CraftCrave sa...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [07 Jul 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Jitka sa...

Thank you for your wonderful freebie!

CBH sa...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Jul. 07, 2011. Thanks again.

margote05 sa...

Thank you so so much!

Renee sa...

Thank-you for sharing this wonderful kit. I love your elements, especially the dragonflies and the text. I wish the frame came in png as well. I can't use the psd file and I really do like it. Thanks again.

Therese sa...

Renée: send me an email at; thereserydstrom(a) gmail.com so I can send the png. file to you. Thanks :)

Laure sa...

This is gorgeous!!

lebjs sa...

Thank you so much - this minikit is so lovely :)

Marie-Hélène à Madrid sa...

Wonderfull kit. Thank you !!!
Lot of kiss from Spain

Quai11 sa...

Thank you so much !!! A lovely kit for summer hollidays !

Betty sa...

Thanks a lot.