Sidor

6.7.11

A photo, a page and a freebie !

Hi,

My blog is still a mess, but I will finish it some other day when the sun don´t shine :)

I have actually scrapped a page (!) - with stuff that I have made... it is Theodor searching for the perfect earthworm for his fishinghook !



....and here is the minikit with the elements and some papers:
































Download papers >>
Download elements >>

And finally a picture of Ida. This is just before I left her for a week of gymnastictraining at "Stadium Sportscamp"
That was all for know - have a great rest of the week, I would love to see if you scrap anything :)

14 kommentarer:

Unknown sa...

Wow, this is really gorgeous kit! Thank you!!!

Sue sa...

So good to see you scrapping & designing Therese ... thanks for the mini kit ... love those doodles!

Ruebchensmum sa...

Thank you for this sweet mini kit Therese, nice to see you blogging again. I am a fan of your layouts.
Hugs
Corinna

Mojosanti - Pretty Paper Things sa...

Thank you so much for this lovely mini kit.

Marjo sa...

Thanks! It's so lovely!!!

Jitka, Most sa...

Thank you for your wonderful freebie!

margote05 sa...

Thank you so so much!

Anonym sa...

Thank-you for sharing this wonderful kit. I love your elements, especially the dragonflies and the text. I wish the frame came in png as well. I can't use the psd file and I really do like it. Thanks again.

Therese sa...

Renée: send me an email at; thereserydstrom(a) gmail.com so I can send the png. file to you. Thanks :)

Unknown sa...

This is gorgeous!!

lebjs sa...

Thank you so much - this minikit is so lovely :)

Marie-Hélène à Madrid sa...

Wonderfull kit. Thank you !!!
Lot of kiss from Spain

Quai11 sa...

Thank you so much !!! A lovely kit for summer hollidays !

Betty sa...

Thanks a lot.