Sidor

23.4.09

Popswirls and jungle kit by FeiFei

FeiFei´s Stuff at Oscraps are releasing two new products this evening; Popswirls and Explore the jungle.  My first page is with the unique and cool POPSWIRLS. I have used papers from the jungle kit and clipped them over the swirls...



All elements on this page is from Shauis new kit: Explore the jungle - so cute and so fun :)
Journaling: Never, ever regret something that made you smile... 


Today me and the kids have been doing some shopping. I promised Theodor a while ago, that "on Thursday" I will pick you up earlier from school and then we are going to buy new shoes for you.... this was a week ago but that little kid remember that - this morning he said: "Mum, today is it Thursday, we are going to do some shopping, right ??? "  What could I say, except "of course"..... and he got a pair of new, white shoes and he was totally satisfied. Ida bought the cutest dress - white with black dots.... pictures are coming. Now I am going to watch the movie: Australia with Nicole Kidman and Hugh Jackman - see you :)

8 kommentarer:

Unknown sa...

ok that kit looks awesome! can't wait to use it! and I just LOVE the journaling, never ever regret...., I am going to have to use that! love these lo's.
and enjoy Austalia. I actually really liked it. it was slow and a little superstitious, and not my normal kinda movie. but i have to say I really liked it.

todido sa...

fantastic Girl:) just fantastic:)

Maria sa...

Gorgeous pages and the kit and twirls are sooo fab!!!

Annika sa...

Wow...gorgeous pages!!!!

Anonym sa...

Therese beautiful layouts with beautiful kits :) Enjoy the movie, and I look forward to seeing your pics of the new shoes and dress :)

Valé sa...

Just BEAUTIFUL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Som sa...

gosh, so amazing!! i can't get enough.

Miss Bubble sa...

That's just gorgeous !!!

And I'm happy to join you in that great team!